This country is a crossroad of Europe and Asia, and its women are the best illustration of this. Turkish brides are conservative, which is definitely no surprise, considering the main religion of this country. At the same time (and it doesn’t only apply to the Turkish brides in USA but also to those who live in Turkey) they are very modern. Turkish women are feminine and strong, hard-working, and family-centered. They are unique, they are gorgeous, and they are not like other women — and here, we will tell you something you need to know about them. Like, how much does it really cost to date Turkish brides for marriage? Or what are some rules to have a successful first date with a girl from this country? And what are the main character traits and features of Turkish women? Continue reading and you will find all the answers here!
Top International Dating Sites To Find Hot Turkish Girls 2021
Turkey mail order brides & dating: How much does it cost?
First of all, here’s what you need to know before you meet Turkish women: It’s much cheaper and more comfortable to meet them (as well as other Asian women for marriage) online than offline. The point is, you don’t need to book a flight and to pay for the hotel/entertainment/restaurants when you use dating sites — you can skip all these first steps, build serious relationships online, and visit Turkey only after that. In this case, you won’t need to pay about $400 for a one-way ticket and about $1,000-$1,500 for a 2-week trip in this country. If you choose online, you’ll only need to buy a premium subscription on a dating service (most of them are fee-based) — this will cost you from $30 to $60 per month. Well, you can spend much more, of course — some mail bride platforms offer such services as present delivery, and if you are going to use such services, you should be ready to spend from $500 to, well, the sky’s the limit. If you’re going to marry in Turkey, you’ll have to spend about $5,000-$10,000 (still much cheaper than in the United States).
Turkish brides: Dating tips and some facts you have to know
Wanna meet Turkish girls? That’s a good idea — they are beautiful and they make really great wives. But have you ever thought about the differences between American and Turkey dating etiquette? Like, you’ve probably heard that the majority of these women are not searching for one-night stands and that’s 100% true, but do you know that their ties with the family are extremely strong, and do you know what it means for you? Or, have you ever thought about how the first date rules in Turkey differ from the rules you get used to in the United States? And what about paying the bill — should you offer her to go Dutch on the first date (like you can do in the US) or not? Continue reading and you’ll find the answers here!
- When you marry a Turkish girl, you marry her entire family. First of all, it means that you’ll have to meet her parents quite soon — well, at least, much faster than it usually happens with American girls. You’ll have to make a good impression on the family of your Turkish bride to get approval — it can be quite hard but, well, not harder than with an average American girl. You’ll most likely have to spend major holidays with the family, as well as involve parents in big decisions (marriage, purchasing a car, etc).
- They are very proud of their country and their history, so you should show that you respect that, too. Learning Turkish will help you very much in this regard — that’s how you’ll show Turkish women that you are really interested in not just her but also in her traditions and culture. Oh, and of course, saying anything bad about Turkey is taboo if you’re going to have a great date with a Turkish girl!
- Always keep the promises. That’s a very important thing in this country — Turkish brides expect a man to always keep his words. Even if we’re talking about such little things as being right on time on the first date.
- Buy a gift and pay for the date. That’s another thing to remember in this country: it’s always you who pays the whole bill in Turkey. If you’re thinking of dating Turkish mail order brides, you should not offer them to go Dutch.
- Don’t expect sex on the first date (and on the second one, too). Turkish brides are quite conservative when it comes to this subject — maybe you’ve met Turkish girls with completely opposite views in the US, but it depends on the place where you meet them. In the US, they might be flirty and ready for casual relationships, but in Turkey, it’s haram.
What to know about these women before dating Turkish mail order brides & girlfriends?
Some people say that the girls from this region have some racial prejudices against black Americans. Well, unfortunately, the situation here is similar to the situation in some Israeli women who are known for being very strong and really independent).